You can easily create trivia quizzes for every major sport, but there are plenty of opportunities for personality quizzes as well. Here are a few ideas to get you started. Don’t forget about high school sports or other sports that are popular in your market!
- Which College Basketball Mascot Are You?
- What Kind of Football Fan Are You?
- What’s Your Golf Game Like?
- Which Auto Racing Driver Are You?
- Which Baseball Player Are You?
You can tie a quiz in with both network-specific and syndicated programming, as well as special broadcasts like awards shows. Here are a few ideas for personality quizzes. You can also create trivia quizzes for any of these – think Movie Awards Trivia or “How Well Do You Know Seinfeld?
- Network Specific Programming:
- Which Voice Judge Are You? (The Voice)
- What Kind of Dancer Are You? or What Should Your Signature Move Be? (Dancing with the Stars)
- Which Spice Are You? (The Taste)
- Syndicated Programming:
- Which Seinfeld Character Are You?
- What Friends Character Are You?
- Which TV High School Should You Attend?
- Awards Shows:
- Which Movie Theater Snack Are You?
- Which Song Describes Your Life?
Holidays are the perfect opportunity for a seasonally relevant quiz. While you can run a trivia quiz around almost any holiday (Holiday Movie Quotes Trivia, American History Trivia, etc), you can also come up with a fun personality quiz.
- What Should You Get Your Sweetheart for Valentine’s Day?
- Which TV Mom/Dad Are You?
- Which Founding Father Are You?
- Which Halloween Candy Are You?
- Which Thanksgiving Food Are You?
- Which Holiday Movie Are You?
- Which TV Family Should You Spend the Holidays With?
Whether they’re personality or trivia, local quizzes that relate to your market are sure to be a hit with your audience.
- Which State Fair Ride Are You?
- How Well Do You Know Your Town?
- Where Should You Eat for Dinner?
Just like program-specific quizzes tie in with your entertainment programming station-specific quizzes relate to your local programming.
- What On-Air Personality Are You?
- Test Your Local News Knowledge Trivia
- Year in Review Trivia
- Station History Trivia
Don’t feel confined to the ideas on this list – the most important thing with quizzes is to find a theme that will resonate with your specific audience.